We were asked by the clients to close in the door to the existing bathroom and convert it to an ensuit after we build them a new bathroom. So thats what we did. The ensuit was to have a spa and they wanted to create a sort of theame. They selected the spa and I helped select the tiles.
First of all we stripped all the sheeting off. We discovered that the electrical wireing was sub standard and called a licenced electrician in to make it right. We also had to replace wood rotted timber and the copper pipe work had to be re routed. Below is a photo of the door way that we had to close in.
I helped selected the tiles and the clients and I were every happy with the effect that it gave. This photo was taken before the silicone was placed in the cornice.